Special Features of TechFree Modular Air Handling Units
1. TFMC series air handling unit is in combined type, which allows flexibility in combination and multiple functions in allocation so as to satisfy different technological requirements for air conditional system in various situations.
2. Besides standard model, TFMC series offer various special models for customer's selection, such as expansion type, frozen water composite, air cooled type, water cooled type, and primary air type, etc.
3. The handling unit can be added with disinfections and sterilization facilities such as ultra violet light, ozone, photocatalyst, and etc. In order to satisfy customer's requirements for perfection of the system, TFMC series products can be equipped with air condition controlling system such as multi-functional DDC cabinet, electric water valve, air damper, humidifier, temperature and humidity sensor, controlling and supervisory software, etc.
4. The products can be widely applied in many places such exhibition, auditorium, gymnasium, hospital and many industries such as electricity, semiconductor, photo-electricity, pharmacy. They are especially fit for the places in which the temperature, humidity and degree of cleanness are be highly required.
5. TFMC series air handling unit set has many standard types to be chosen. The capacity can be 2100m3/h to 89120m3/h, and the cooling capacity can be 10.4KW to 687KW.
1. Casing and Construction
The construction of air handling units are of pentapost design and have strong three way angle joints of reinforced nylon corners to form a rigid frame structure. Nylon corners ensure the thermal break effect on the corners of the structure. Rigid framework comprises an assembly of externally chamfered extruded aluminum profiles & nylon corner joints.
The insulation comprises of Poly Urethane Foam(PUF) of 40kg/m3 density, the panels are also assembly with imported self-drilling and self-tapping screws which are fixed to the frame and easily removable.
3. Inner and Outer Skin
The outer skin is a standard pre-coated GI sheet & inner skin is a GI sheet or S. S sheet. The double skin is to retain the insulation, keep the internal surface clean and to have a smooth surface.
This eliminates the chance of dirt and bacteria accumulation. Thus it's suitable for hygienic application such as pharmaceutical industries, hospitals, operation theatres, surgery rooms, and electronic processing industries etc.
Selection of AHU
On the basis of Panel Thickness
(a)Double Skin 25mm
(b)Double Skin 50mm